There are a number of things you
can do to have better personal security. We offer the following
list in case you may not have considered these items.
carry large amounts of cash or let people see how much
- When in crowded places keep a hand on your
- Avoid dimly lit areas at night.
- Be aware of your surroundings and the
people in them.
- Always lock car doors, even when in it.
- Always look in the back seat before
getting into your car.
- Never leave house keys with car keys for
- If followed in your vehicle, drive to nearest
police location and honk horn.
Back to Home Page Home Security Page
Copyright © 1997Printed